Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Goodbye to Gilda

Still from the Rita Hayworth film 'Gilda' that the brand takes its name from
Since I've been writing this blog I've brought up my work a fair few times. Since October last year I have been working in the Covent Garden boutique of a wonderful jewellery brand called Gilda's Tryst who make pearl and gemstone jewellery that takes inspiration from classic vintage styles and adds a modern twist. Due to various reasons I have decided to move on to pastures new. Taking some time out to recharge before looking for work again - if any one wants to offer me a job please don't hesitate to contact me!

Instagramming myself at work - I've acquired so much black clothing because of this job!
But in all seriousness, I'm really sad to be leaving. Not only because of the loss of staff discount but because of how much I've enjoyed working in the shop. Although I've mainly worked alone in the shop I've still been fortunate enough to meet some of the other girls who work in the shops who are all lovely, as well as the owners; Shireen and Amanda who are just about the nicest bosses I can imagine having. The boutique was always a relaxed place to work as the customers were always really pleasant and it was great to be selling something I liked so much. As a final goodbye I've picked out some of my favourite pieces that I'm debating getting before I go.


Goodbye Gilda

No comments:

Post a Comment